The HIFI WORLD CHAMPION is the first global award for consumer electronics. It is one of the highest honorings a product can receive. The world champions will be elected by the globally networked end consumers via the Internet.
The HIFI WORLD CHAMPIONs are awarded in the following categories:
- Speaker System
- HiFi Amplifier
- AV Receiver
- Wireless Music System
- Home Theatre System
- In April of each year the products of the HIFI WORLD CHAMPION are being nominated by the HIFI WORLD CHAMPION Committee.
- All nominated products must be available in one of the main markets (USA, EMEA, GSEC, ASIA) at the time of the award presentation.
- From May 2012, the end users can vote for their world champion on the HIFI WORLD CHAMPION Internet platform.
- After the voting period, the product with the most votes per category wins and the winners will be announced on the HIFI WORLD CHAMPION website.
Guidelines to the Award Usage
- The publication of the HIFI WORLD CHAMPION Award logo and the lettering is subject to the HIFI WORLD CHAMPION license agreement, signed by the winning company.
- The usage of the HIFI WORLD CHAMPION logo must not violate the 'HIFI WORLD CHAMPION Copyright Guidelines'.
- The publication of the HIFI WORLD CHAMPION logo has to be done according to the 'HIFI WORLD CHAMPION Design Guidelines'.
- Interested companies can request the guidelines using the contact form.